Skip to content
Skip to navigation
- Sussex Seaview Sussex IFCA, in partnership with the Environment Agency, have produced a report which provides an overview of the marine environment and the targets underpinned by local, national and EU legislation within Chichester Harbour. It is hoped that by collating and condensing the available information in to one report, the actions required to push for an improved environment can become clearer for all relevant bodies and partnerships’
- Arun and Rother Connections (ARC) is a partnership project between the RSPB, Environment Agency, Sussex Wildlife Trust, South Downs National Park Authority, Natural England, West Sussex County Council and the Arun and Rother Rivers Trust.
- Costers Brook Connectivity Project will significantly improve passage for sea trout, brown trout, eel and other coarse fish species, opening up several kilometres of watercourse.
- Hammer Stream Farmer Participation Project will work with farmers/landowners to take voluntary action to minimise their diffuse pollution impact.
- SMART - Sediment Pressures and Mitigation options for the River Rother is funded by the University of Northampton and the South Downs National Park Authority and focuses on the River Rother catchment upstream of its confluence with the River Arun at Pulborough.
- Sediment Traps in the Rother Valley focusses upon sediment traps located within existing drainage ditches linked to the River Rother.
- Western Rother Fishery Habitat Enhancement Project is a partnership project that will provide multiple habitat improvements on a section of the lower Rother at Shopham Bridge, just south of Petworth in West Sussex.
- Restoration & Future Management of the River Ems is a series of projects designed to improve the environment in and around this small Hampshire River.